Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TWO-A-DAYS

Not a fan of this practice at my age.  One every week or two is plenty.  Swam in the morning. Lifted in the evening.  By the end of the night, I was really craving massive amounts of food.  Not a bad thing.

The swim was a little frustrating.  One, it was 13 degrees when I left for the pool.  Two, some guy had this really cool waterproof MP3 player that I wanted.  Three, he was way faster than me in the pool.   Luckily, some elderly man was doing aqua walking in the pool for rehab.  I beat him.  I feel like I am swimming in slow motion sometimes.  Need a little boost to bump up my motivation for getting in the water again this week.

Lifting, on the other hand went well.  I jumped up a small percentage in my bench/squat and even did some weighted pullups.  Maybe this will help my swim Friday morning.

The Lake.  The Road.  The Path.
Three fights, One Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment