Friday, December 10, 2010

The Lake... The Road... The Path...

I have decided to chronicle the next 5 months as I journey toward a finish line on May 22, 2011.  I have never attempted a triathlon, but, at the age of 49, I have decided, before I start qualifying for free and reduced food at IHOP, its time to GO. 
I am blogging this for two reasons.  One, I am hoping it will hold me accountable.  Two, I hope you will see, that if I can, YOU can.  I'm nobody special.  My journey will not be amazing.  It will be real and attainable.  For anyone.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I'm not sure I could ever do a Triathlon! I know the training that goes into doing half-marathons, so can understand the commitment you have made to not only training, but participating in the tri! Wishing you all the best in your training and praying for no injuries! Looking forward to future posts!
    ~Pam

    "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
    — John Bingham

    ReplyDelete