Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Revolution

Christmas break presented its usual healthy habit challenges.  Generally, I was able to maintain a consistent training routine.  Diet, not so much.  As usual, I battled the volume of food, not the quality.  Back in a routine with school and life will help.

I am going to focus my intensity over the next few weeks on the bike.  Hence the post title.  Instead of simply riding for period of time, I am going to push myself with some interval training.  Word is, quality biking can only help my running.

Last week I got to see the frame and rims for the bike I will be using.  Can't wait.  I will be using a custom made bike designed and built by David Walker, Owner of Century Bicycles.  I'll post some pictures and info on Century Bikes soon.

The Lake.  The Road.  The Path.
Three fights, One Victory!  BREATHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment