Sunday, January 16, 2011

STEP IT UP TIME!!

The game changes now.  I have picked an 18 week training plan.  And, if I have mapped it out correctly, it begins this week.  I am ready.  I have fallen off my game for a couple weeks, and this renews my fire.  I know this training plan involves frequent "two-a-days".  Gross!  Haven't experienced that term since the 80's @ MNU.  I'm a little anxious about those, but so ready to face it.

I am implementing three philosophies.  One is a passion fueled by my dedication.  Spanky, here we go.  Two, I'm going to really listen to my body.  I have recently learned that this is a valuable tool in preventing injuries and knowing when to push myself.  Finally, you will never see a post, or hear me make a comment regarding the sacrifice my family has made to make this happen.  So, three, anytime my family, my God, or my friends calls, this little experience takes a backseat.

OK, its time to get out and get to work.

It all starts with an 8:00 am swim.  See you there John.
The Lake.  The Road.  The Path.
Three fights, One Victory!  BREATHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment