Saturday, May 21, 2011

End of the World, no, End of Training, YES!

GAME TIME!  RACE DAY!

Tomorrow at 8:18ish I step in the water.  Sorry Larren, JUMP IN!  I am ready.  Not to win.  To compete and complete.

I am anxious, yet confident.  Petrified yet, fired up.

I am going in a just another of hundreds of entrants.  However, what I represent is unique. I represent:

God, sorry but, yes, I would say it in my speech.
Little David
Fat Head/Spanky
My awesome family who is excited for me.  That energizes me.  Thanks.

Nobody can say that.  So, here we go.  My thank you's need to come now.  I'm not going to be on some platform excepting awards so, they come now.  The completion of all you have given me.

Thanks, Darla, Tabor, Tate, Taney, Rochelle, Kerry, M&D, Jer/Car, John Allen, & Greg.  So many have given me support through words and that means more than you know.  Thank you all also.

Enough. Time to hit

The Lake.  The Road.  The Path.
Three fights, One Victory!  BREATHE

No comments:

Post a Comment